The first week of Fall practice is almost in the books for the Georgia Bulldogs. Battling 100+ degree heat, the Dawgs completed their first two-a-day practice yesterday. Head Coach Mark Richt surprised the players during the evening session by taking them to the Ramsey Center for some swimming and diving (see links below).
Although no serious injuries have occurred, there are a couple of Bulldogs that are slightly banged up. Bryan Evans has a pulled hamstring and will be out possibly 2 weeks. Mikey Henderson hurt his hip, Quentin Banks took a shot to the head and Chester Adams suffered a sprained ankle.
Check out the links below for more information and pictures from the first week of Fall Practice for the Georgia Bulldogs.
Other Recent Articles
- Safety Battles To Stay A Starter – OnlineAthens.com
- Impatience A Plus For Coates – OnlineAthens.com
- Searels Making His Presence Known – OnlineAthens.com
- Bulldogs Searching For Stars Up Front – OnlineAthens.com
Beamer Suggests Georgia Spied On Va. Tech
- Frank Beamer Says UGA Spied On Hokies – GeorgiaSports.Blogspot.com
- Richt Wary Of Leaks At Practice – OnlineAthens.com