Still stinging after their 45-42 loss to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, the Georgia Bulldogs are preparing for a possible New Year’s Day Bowl game. The most likely destination for Georgia is the Capital One Bowl in Orlando against Michigan State, or possibly Ohio State. The Outback Bowl in Tampa is also a possibility.
- Georgia Waiting To Learn Bowl Destination – GeorgiaDogs.com
- Richt Doesn’t Expect Any Staff Changes – Georgia Sports Blog
- Richt: No Coaching Changes – Bulldog Blog
- Dogs Endure Steep Drop From The Top – OnlineAthens.com
- Georgia Tech 45, Georgia 42 – DawgSports.com
- It Really Was ‘The Perfect Option’ – Lucid Idiocy