National Signing Day 2009 is almost upon us! Tomorrow, Wednesday, February 4, is when the top recruits in the nation sign their letters of intent. For the Georgia Bulldogs, that means signing another Top 10 class and hopefully even better.
Georgia is hoping to close strong this year and are targeting six top recruits:
- Marlon Brown – Wide Receiver; Memphis, TN (Harding) – Will choose between Georgia, Ohio State and Tennessee.
- Orson Charles – Wide Receiver; Tampa, FL (Plant) – Will choose between Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and USC.
- Jarvis Jones – Linebacker; Columbus, GA (Carver) – Favors Texas over USC, Florida and Georgia.
- Bobby Massie – Offensive Tackle; Chatham, VA (Hargrave) – Favors Alabama over Georgia, Miami, North Carolina and Ole Miss.
- Greg Reid – Cornerback; Valdosta, GA (Lowndes) – Will announce his decision tonight at 7:00 p.m. between Georgia, FSU and Alabama.
- Jawanza Starling – Safety; Tallahassee, FL (Lincoln) – Favors USC over Georgia and Florida State.
Stay tuned as it should be another interesting Signing Day. Mark Richt and Georgia don’t usually close strong, but they always seem to remain in the Top 10.