On Saturday, the Georgia Bulldogs (1-1, 1-0 SEC) travel to face the Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0, 0-0 SEC). The Bulldogs are coming off of a 41-37 win against the South Carolina Gamecocks.
The Arkansas Razorbacks have only played one game this year, a 48-10 win over Missouri State on September.
The game will be televised by ESPN at 7:45 p.m. ET.
Inside the numbers
- Georgia holds a 8-3 overall series lead against Arkansas.
- The Razorbacks are 6-7 under Bobby Petrino.
- Georgia has won 5 in a row over the Razorbacks.
- Georgia has lost 0 games against Arkansas in Fayetteville.
- In their last matchup, Georgia beat Arkansas 23-20 in Athens.