Georgia Falls To No. 4 LSU 20-13
With 1:09 remaining in the game, Joe Cox threw a 16-yard touchdown pass to A.J. Green to take a 13-12 lead over LSU. But the UGA special teams and defense couldn’t hold the lead. Charles Scott scored with 46 seconds left to lead LSU over Georgia 20-13.
With the loss, the Bulldogs are now 3-2 overall and drop to 2-1 in the SEC. The loss has also dropped Georgia out of all three polls.
Joe Cox was 18-of-34 for 229 yards with two touchdowns and one interceptions. True freshman Washaun Ealey led UGA in rushing with 35 yards on 8 carries.
Next up for the Bulldogs is another big SEC game against the Tennessee Volunteers in Knoxville. The game will be broadcast by the SEC Network and will kickoff set for 12:21 p.m. ET.
- Bulldogs Fall To No. 4 LSU 20-13 – GeorgiaDogs.com
- Heat On The Dogs After Loss To LSU ($) – UGASports.com
- Running Game Non-existent For Dawgs ($) – UGASports.com
- Late Penalty On Dogs Explained ($) – UGASports.com
- Referees’ Calls A Disgrace To SEC – OnlineAthens.com