On Saturday, the Kentucky Wildcats (6-4, 2-4 SEC) will face the Georgia Bulldogs (6-4, 4-3 SEC) at Sanford Stadium. The game will be televised at 7:45 p.m. ET on ESPN2.
Georgia comes into the game on a two-game winning streak, having beaten Tennessee Tech and Auburn. The wildcats have also won two in a row, beating Eastern Kentucky at home and Vanderbilt in Nashville.
The Bulldogs lead the overall series against the Wildcats 49-11-2 and have won the last two meetings.
Inside the numbers
- Georgia leads the series against Kentucky 49-11-2.
- Georgia hasn’t lost to UK at home since 1977.
- Georgia can take 2nd place in the SEC East with a win over UK.
- In the last 10 games, UGA is averaging 37 points per game against UK.
- In the last 10 games, UGA has given up 23.2 points per game against UK.