On Saturday, the Georgia Bulldogs (1-3, 0-3 SEC) will travel to face the Colorado Buffaloes (2-1, 0-0 Big 12) at Folsom Field in Boulder. The game will be televised by FSN at 7:00 p.m. ET.
Georgia’s season has quickly unraveled, falling to 0-3 in the SEC for the first time under Mark Richt. It’s also the first Bulldog team under Richt to lose three straight games. Last week, the Dawgs again played poorly in an embarrassing 24-12 loss at Mississippi State.
Colorado is 2-1 on the season with wins over Colorado State (24-3) and Hawaii (31-13), both at home. Their lone loss was at California 52-7.
The Buffaloes will exit the Big 12 after this season and will join the new Pac-12 in 2011.
Note to Dish Network subscribers: Fox and Dish are involved in a pricing dispute. As a result, Fox may turn off the Fox Sports regional network channels and a few others until a resolution is met. This includes FSN, which is broadcasting the Georgia at Colorado game Saturday evening.
The AJC has reported that the game will be shown on channel 9667, which is Comcast Rocky Mountain.
Inside the numbers
- Georgia holds a 1-0 overall series lead against Colorado.
- Georgia and Colorado first played in 2006.
- Georgia is 39-4 in non-conference games under Mark Richt.
- Georgia is 8oth in total offense, Colorado is 86th.
- Georgia is in 32nd in total defense, Colorado is 40th.
- Georgia is 74th in fewest penalties per game, Colorado is 115th.
- Georgia is 52nd (Even) in turnover margin, Colorado is 100th (-3)