On Saturday, the Georgia Bulldogs travel to Lexington to face the Kentucky Wildcats. The game will be televised by CSS at 7:30 p.m. ET (Buy Tickets).
Georgia (3-4, 2-3 SEC) is now tied for second in the SEC East after their 43-0 win over Vanderbilt. Kentucky (4-3, 1-3 SEC) is in 5th place after their 31-28 upset over then #10 South Carolina.
For TV information on this game, see our Georgia at Kentucky TV post.
Inside the numbers:
- Georgia leads the overall series against Kentucky 49-12-2.
- Under Mark Richt, Georgia is 7-2 against Kentucky and 3-1 in Lexington.
- Kentucky beat Georgia 34-27 last season in Athens.
- Georgia is 53rd in total offense, Kentucky is 31st.
- Georgia is in 14th in total defense, Kentucky is 60th.
- Georgia is 48th in fewest penalties per game, Kentucky is 54th.
- Georgia is 30th (+4) in turnover margin, Kentucky is 30th (+4).
- In 2009, Georgia ranked 17th in kickoff return yardage defense allowing 25.71 yards per return. So far in 2010, Georgia is ranked 13th allowing only 18.53 yards per return.