The Georgia Bulldogs host the Vanderbilt Commodores in Athens on Saturday, Sept. 22. The game will be televised by ESPN2 at 7:45 p.m. ET, the SEC announced today.
The game will be Georgia’s second on ESPN2 this season. The Dawgs defeated Missouri 41-20 on Saturday in a game that also started at 7:45.
It will also be the third straight night game and second straight at home for the Bulldogs. Georgia hosts Florida Atlantic on Saturday and the game will be televised by CSS and ESPN3 at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Last years game in Nashville featured some flagrant fouls, chop blocks, and some post-game festivities between Vanderbilt head coach James Franklin and UGA defensive coordinator Todd Grantham. The end result was that Kwame Geathers and Shawn Williams were both suspended for the first half of the Florida game.
Listed below is the complete SEC schedule for Sept. 22:
- Ole Miss at Tulane – 12:00 p.m. ET, FSN
- Kentucky at Florida – 12:21 p.m. ET, SEC Network
- Missouri at South Carolina – 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS
- Florida Atlantic at Alabama – 5 p.m. ET, PPV
- LSU at Auburn – 7 p.m. ET, ESPN
- Rutgers at Arkansas – 7 p.m. ET, ESPNU
- South Carolina State at Texas A&M – 7 p.m. ET, FSN
- South Alabama at Mississippi State – 7 p.m. ET, PPV
- Akron at Tennessee – 7:30 p.m. ET, CSS
- Vanderbilt at Georgia – 7:45 p.m. ET, ESPN2