2013 UGA Video: New Year. New Team. One Dream.

The University of Georgia has published a video trailer for the upcoming 2013 football season using the new motto — New Year. New Team. One Dream.

The slogan resembles last years’ version, which was “Our team. Our time. No regrets.”

Check out the video below which features great scenery from around campus and some shots of the football team. Feeling a little bit of “Friday Night Lights” in there at the beginning.

View Comments (8)

8 Comments

1. rick

Aug 15, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Oh my….lets do this!!!!

2. CDK

Aug 15, 2013 at 3:36 pm

I don’t how many players will visit this web page, watch this video and read the comments that fans like me leave, but I’m truly prepared to 100% back this team and I truly believe in every player.

In 1980 I was three years old and here my talk of that year give me chills. That season was blessed with not only great players but this attitude that seemed to pour out of the stadium. My dad is 65 years old and he still when you mention Lindsy Scott, he smiles. “I didn’t sleep for a week after that Game” he tells me.

I want this feeling so bad, last year was so close, it felt so right. I’m asking you the players do for UGA, Do it for the coaches, do it for yourself, but please do it for your, yes your, fans.

3. viewfrommilledge

Aug 15, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I sincerely believe that if UGA wins it all this year i will die a happy man.
    Go Dawgs

4. mike young

Aug 19, 2013 at 11:08 am

we know what the offense can do.. best O line.. QB and WR’s awesome… 2 best RB’s !!! big improvement will be Chris Wilson and De line !!!! win the first 2 games it’ll be Nat. Champ !!!

5. DawgFanInSC

Aug 24, 2013 at 4:45 pm

GO DAWGS!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

6. Billy

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:26 am

Do they make a new year new team one dream shirt? If not, NIKE needs to get on it!

7. Lisa

Aug 28, 2013 at 8:45 pm

I am in…I believe and I’m have 100% buyin for the NEW YEAR NEW TEAM ONE DREAM! I bleed red and black..no one deserves to win it all more than UGA, go DAWGS..only you can do it.. each practice, each play, each game! We as fans will have your back 100%, and we appreciate everything you’re doing. Play with your heart and passion, but also be smart..one play at a time. Make it count. Let’s beat the crap out of these first two games and major competitors ..Show them we want it more, first Clemson and then the oh so sweet victory over the cocky chickens! Let’s go Dawgs! NEW YEAR NEW TEAM ONE DREAM!