Georgia’s Sept. 28 home game against the LSU Tigers will be televised by CBS at 3:30 p.m. ET, the SEC announced today.
This will be Georgia’s first appearance on CBS this season. Georgia’s Nov. 2 contest against Florida in Jacksonville is also slated for a 3:30 p.m. start on CBS.
Georgia and LSU last met in the 2011 SEC Championship Game where the Tigers beat the Bulldogs 42-10. LSU leads the overall series against Georgia 16-12-1 and is 7-6 against UGA in Athens.
UGA hosts North Texas this Saturday (Sept. 21). The Dawgs are 1-1 on the season after defeating then No. 6 South Carolina 41-30.
The complete SEC television schedule for the weekend of Sept. 28 is listed below (all times Eastern):
- South Carolina at UCF – 12 p.m., ABC, ESPN or ESPNU
- South Alabama at Tennessee – 12:21 p.m., SEC TV
- LSU at Georgia – 3:30 p.m., CBS
- Ole Miss at Alabama – 6:30 p.m., ESPN
- Texas A&M at Arkansas – 7 p.m., ESPN2 or ESPNU
- Florida at Kentucky – 7 p.m., ESPN2 or ESPNU
- UAB at Vanderbilt – 7:30 p.m., FSN
- Arkansas State at Missouri – 7:30 p.m., CSS