Video: The Georgia Way

UGA has released a new video for the upcoming season and the Clemson game titled “The Georgia Way.”

The video was created by Frank Martin, the creative force behind most of the UGA Videos lately.

“That’s the right way. That’s the Georgia way. So let’s get started.”

More UGA videos:

View Comments (7)

7 Comments

1. Randy Max Looper

Aug 26, 2014 at 10:18 am

It’s this time of year I feel like I am 18 again.
    preparing for freshman orientation. Once I arrive back on campus, I am one with the Bulldog World.It is that resplendent thrill of the drumbeat ofthe Redcoats, the smell of charcoal grills, and the taste of bourbon and coke.the rush of adrenalin as kickoff draws nigh..the bright new red and black regalia that adorns every dawg..these are the things that make this old 66 year old dawg feel like a pup again..Go Dawgs And Bless the family of the greatest Dawg of all time..COACH DAN MAGILL

2. Fay

Aug 26, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Who is that narrator? On this “Georgia Way” video? Thank you. :)

• Kevin Kelley

Aug 26, 2014 at 4:50 pm

The credits say Forest Kellogg.

3. AtlDawg

Aug 26, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Nice concept, but the voice is terrible. I hope this is NOT the Hype, fire you up video for the pregame with Clemson !

4. Tommie Forbes Mack

Aug 27, 2014 at 10:47 pm

I LOVE the voice of the narrator. It’s Bulldog Country, it’s home!!! MY HOME!!

5. AtlDawg

Aug 29, 2014 at 7:10 pm

My home too and there’s not a bigger dawg fan than I and I even graduated from UGA. . .Country is fine but not hillbilly.

6. steve

Sep 5, 2014 at 6:56 pm

HillBilly is fine with me. I have no issues with the narrator. He does a great job and he sounds country, just like those of us from South Georgia where so many great Bulldogs have come from

More in UGA Football

Georgia Bulldogs

Budget of $117 Million, Indoor Athletic Facility, Contract Extension for Fox Highlight Board Meeting

UGA Sports CommunicationsMay 21, 2015

Report: Everett Golson to Visit UGA on Tuesday

Kevin KelleyMay 8, 2015
G-Day Game

2016 G-Day Game Set for April 16

Kevin KelleyMay 8, 2015
Everett Golson

Could Notre Dame QB Everett Golson Transfer to UGA?

Kevin KelleyMay 7, 2015
Chris Conley

Chris Conley Named Brad Davis SEC Community Service Award Winner

UGA Sports CommunicationsMay 7, 2015
Georgia Bulldogs

Seventy-Four UGA Student-Athletes to Graduate Friday

UGA Sports CommunicationsMay 5, 2015
SicEmDawgs.com is your source for Georgia Bulldogs football, basketball, baseball and recruiting, plus UGA Dawgs future schedules, commitments, and signees.

Go Dawgs!!