The 2016 Georgia Bulldogs G-Day Spring football game is set for Saturday, April 16 at 4pm ET and will be televised by ESPNU. Gates open at 1pm ET and admission is free.
Atlanta rapper Ludacris will perform just prior to the Spring game at 3:45pm.
In lieu of bringing canned goods to the G-Day game this season, fans should consider donating to the Food Bank of Northeast Georgia at the United Healthcare display from 11am until 4pm. The display will be located across from the Main Gate of Sanford Stadium (underneath the bridge). Fans can also donate directly by clicking here.
Below is information on G-Day, including the schedule of events and links to parking information.
2016 G-DAY SCHEDULE
Saturday, April 16
1:00pm – Softball vs. Tennessee
1:00pm – Sanford Stadium Opens
1:15pm – Football Alumni Flag Football
2:45pm – Dawg Walk
3:00pm – Team stretch on the field
4:00pm – G-Day Spring Football Game
6:00pm – Baseball vs. South Carolina
- All stadium gates will be open, beginning at 1:00pm.
- Seating throughout the stadium is general admission, with the following exceptions:
Sections 135 & 136, Rows 1 – 25
Sections 208 – 218
Sections 221, 225 – 226
- A capacity crowd is expected. Please move to the center of the row and do not reserve groups of seats.
- All levels of the stadium will be open, with available concessions and restrooms open in all locations.
- First Aid rooms will open and staffed throughout the game. Rooms can be found near Sections 119, 138, 203 and 229.
2016 G-DAY AIRINGS
- Sat., April 16 – 4pm, ESPNU (Live)
- Tue., April 19 – 3pm, ESPNU (replay)
- Tue., April 19 – 9pm, ESPNU (replay)
- Wed., April 20 – 7am, ESPNU (replay)
- Wed., April 20 – 11am, SECN (replay)
- Thu., April 21 – 5am, SECN (replay)
- Fri., April 22 – 1am, ESPNU (replay)
- Sat., April 23 – 4am, ESPNU (replay)
2016 G-DAY LINKS
- 2016 Spring Football Media Guide
- 2016 UGA Football Tickets
- 2016 G-Day Rosters
- Official UGA G-Day Site
Here's your roster for today's G-Day Game pic.twitter.com/YpP5hoj2MN
— Anthony Dasher (@AnthonyDasher1) April 16, 2016