Georgia Pulls Away From Ole Miss Late To Win 45-17
Senior tailback Thomas Brown rushed for a career-high 180 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Bulldogs over the visiting Ole Miss Rebels 45-17. Brown, who missed most of last year with a torn ACL, scored touchdowns on rushes of 50, 4 and 41 yards. The Dawgs improved to 4-1 (2-1 SEC) and are now ranked 12th in the AP Poll and 11th in the USA Today Poll.
Matthew Stafford completed 13 of 21 passes for 144 yards and one touchdown, a 5-yard toss to Mohamed Massaquoi. Redshirt freshman Knowshown Moreno contributed again with 93 yards on 14 rushes and one touchdown. Fred Munzenmaier also scored a touchdown for UGA.
Check out the links below for more information on Georgia’s win over Ole Miss:
- Brown Leads Impressive Running Attack – OnlineAthens.com
- Nobody Better Than Brown For Bulldogs – OnlineAthens.com
- A First For Massaquoi – OnlineAthens.com
- Chandler Gets Redemption – OnlineAthens.com
- Yaw, Yaw, Yaw Bleaux Out – Georgia Sports Blog