Bulldogs Start Slow, Come From Behind To Beat Wildcats 24-13
Senior tailback Thomas Brown and redshirt freshman Knowshon Moreno split the tailback carries right down the middle and led the Bulldogs to a 24-13 win over the Kentucky Wildcats. Georgia, who trailed 10-0 after the 1st quarter, turned the ball over four times but settled down to stifle Kentucky’s passing game.
Moreno carried the ball 22 times for 124 yards and a touchdown while Brown carried 22 times for 73 yards and a touchdown. Matthew Stafford completed 12 of 22 passes for 99 yards but threw two interceptions and no touchdowns.
Check out the links below for more information on Georgia’s win over Kentucky:
- Dogs Beat Cats 24-13, Await Fate In SEC East – OnlineAthens.com
- Front Seven Holds The Line – OnlineAthens.com
- Henderson Pulls A Shocker Prior To Kickoff – OnlineAthens.com
- Transfer Lineman Leaves Team – OnlineAthens.com
- On Moreno’s Carry Count – Georgia Sports Blog