Washaun Ealey, Dexter Moody & Chase Vasser Commit to Georgia for 2009
The Georgia Bulldogs are already off to a strong start for the 2009 recruiting class. Running back Washaun Ealey, linebacker Dexter Moody and linebacker Chase Vasser all committed to the Dawgs on Monday.
Ealey (5-11, 205, 4.45) plays for Emanuel County Institute in Twin City, Georgia. He committed to the Bulldogs over offers from Florida and South Carolina.
Moody (6-2, 205, 4.5) also plays for Emanuel County Institute. He also committed to Georgia over offers from the Gators and Gamecocks.
Chase Vasser (6-3, 207, 4.52) plays for Chestatee in Gainesville, Georgia. He committed to the Dawgs over an offer from Virginia Tech and interest from Clemson, Georgia Tech and Tennessee.
- 2009 Georgia Bulldog Commitments – Sicemdawgs.com
- Dawgs Grab Two For ’09 – UGASports.com
- UGA Lands #3 For 2009 – UGASports.com
- Dawgs Get 2009 Monster Recruits – Georgia Sports Blog
- Chase Vasser Commits For 2009 – Georgia Sports Blog