Florida Atlantic at Georgia TV Information
On Saturday, Sept. 15, the Georgia Bulldogs host the Florida Atlantic Owls at Sanford Stadium. The game is set to be televised by CSS and ESPN3 at 7:30 p.m. ET.
CSS, which stands for Comcast Sports Southeast, is a cable-exclusive regional sports network. It is primarily carried by Comcast and Charter cable systems in the Southeast and is not available on Dish Network or DirecTV.
If you don’t get CSS, your best bet will be to stream the game online via ESPN3 (no blackout restrictions per SEC). To determine if you have access to ESPN3, head over there now and try to watch a live event. ESPN3 is also available through Xbox Live with a Gold membership.
The game will also be available to order through ESPN GamePlan with no blackout restrictions. Single game prices are usually around $15-30 depending on the cable/satellite provider. The game will be on Dish Network channel 465 and DirecTV channel 791.
Comcast Sportsnet (Dish channel 424, DirecTV channel 642) and Cox Sports Television (Dish Network channel 421) are also set to broadcast the game. However, it’s possible that the game will be blacked out in Georgia and surrounding areas on those channels.
- ESPN has published their GamePlan blackout maps and the FAU-Georgia game is not listed. No blackout will be in effect.
- ESPN GamePlan channel numbers: Dish Network channel 465; DirecTV channel 791.
- In Central Florida, the game will be broadcast on BHSN (Bright House Sports Network).
- Various Dish Network users are reporting that the game is blacked out on channel 424 (CSMA). If you live in the Southeast and are planning on watching the game on this channel either on Dish or DirecTV, have a backup plan (i.e. ESPN3, ESPN GamePlan, etc.).
- Time Warner Cable in Charlotte is showing the game on Channel 506.
- AT&T Uverse channel for ESPN GamePlan is 4404.
- Game is blacked out on Dish channel 424 and DirecTV channel 642!
Note: This post will be edited as new information is obtained.